Upon completion you will be a fully qualified eyebrow microblading technician. This course can be combined with any of our other courses to increase your skill set for those wishing to enter the freelance cosmetic tattoo artist industry.
Discounts apply for multiple courses booked in succession.
Our course runs over 2 full days of face to face tuition with 2 live models on the 2nd day.
Light refreshments, tea/coffee.
OPTIONAL: 1 Day extra of Ombre Shading with live model which will cost $1100 incl. GST
2 days 0900-1800 hrs
1 day 0900-1800 Ombre/Powder Brow
Home research and study
Underpinning knowledge theory and practical observation assessments
North Willoughby (Private only)
Combination Total $3850 incl. GST
Ombre/Powder Brow Total $1100 incl GST
$3350 Payment by commencement of course or Payright, Afterpay
OPTIONAL: Only if you want to learn Ombre/Powder Brow
$1100 Payment by commencement of day course or Payright, Afterpay
- Who should avoid microblading?
- Pre & After Care
- Healing Stages
- Infection. What to do?
- Skin Types & Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin tones
- Eyebrow shapes
- Measuring eyebrows
- Eyebrow Patterns
- Drawing exercises
Practical Skills Includes
- Measuring using golden ratio formula
- Machine set up and use
- Application of strokes & shading
- Providing aftercare advice
- Beginners or those with beauty experience
What Is Included
- Full professional kit
- PMU Machine
- Post course support provided and 1 supervised procedure performed at our Studio.
- You can add our Ombre/Powder Brow one day course module to add these skills to your repertoire.
- You have ½ day of Theory and the afternoon is reserved for a live model.
- Certificate is issued at the end of the day.