Upon completion you will be a fully qualified eyelash extension technician. This course can be combined with any of our other courses to increase your skill set for those wishing to enter the freelance cosmetic tattoo artist industry.
Discounts apply for multiple courses booked in succession.
Our course runs over 1 full day of face to face tuition.
Light refreshments, tea/coffee.
1 day 0900-1800 hrs
Underpinning knowledge theory and practical observation assessments
North Willoughby (Private only)
Total $880 incl. GST
$380 Payment by commencement of course or Payright, Afterpay
- Contraindication, Pathology, Hygiene
- Possible reactions and infection control
- Advantages and disadvantages of different types of lashes e.g., mink, silk, synthetic
- Differences of lashes e.g., B curl, C curl
- Advantages of different types of tweezers
- Benefits and effects of different types of adhesives
Practical Skills Includes
- Application of full set according to eye shape
- Removing damaged lashes
- Providing aftercare advice
- Beginners or those with beauty experience
What Is Included
- Full professional kit
- Post course support provided and 1 supervised procedure performed at our Studio.