Orders placed will usually be dispatched via post within 1-2 working days.
EyEnvy Conditioner is an excellent alternative to professional eyelash extensions.
The perfect compliment to the conditioner is our EYELASH EXTENSIONS SHAMPOO.
Instructions for ordering EyEnvy serum from us:
- Call, text or eMail yokototalbeauty with your full name and phone number.
- You will be asked to provide your address and credit card details over the phone.
- Alternatively, we can send you a payment request via PayPal or Bank Deposit. Once payment has been made, your order will be processed.
The distributor of EyEnvy does not allow sales of EyEnvy from any online stores in Australia. However, if you contact us, you can buy Eyenvy from us for the recommended retail price, and we’ll mail it to you free via post (Australia-wide).
Word has got around about how effective this cult favourite is to get longer, fuller lashes and thicker brows. The unique formula of EyEnvy serum will enhance your length size and density by nourishing its roots.
We are so confident that your lashes/brows are going to LOVE this product – we at yokototalbeauty use this product with confidence and have great results.
Clinical studies has shown that EyEnvy serum helps improve the length and density of your own natural lashes, and over 96% of users were excited to see an improved appearance of their eyelashes and eyebrows in only 4 weeks.
The combination of vitamins and strengthening peptides creates an impressive cocktail that enhances both your eyelashes and eyebrows.
How To Use
Simply remove the excess on brush and apply a thin coat to the base of the lashes like a liquid liner. Do not re-dip, a single stroke is enough for top and bottom lashes. Repeat on other side.
Do not apply too close to the edge of the eyelid and avoid getting excess fluid into the eye. If EyEnvy serum does get into the eye, rinse immediately with sufficient water. Always apply EyEnvy with the utmost care and as directed. If irritation occurs, stop using EyEnvy.
Steps to apply
- Remove excess of product from brush, wiping in circular motion 3 times on neck of bottle.
- Shake EyEnvy serum bottle to ensure all ingredients are well mixed in bottle.
- Once daily, in the morning, apply EyEnvy to the base of the upper eyelid, on the skin where the eyelashes grow. (Applying more will not make the lashes grow faster.)
- Repeat every morning for 3 months.
- Apply in one single stroke from one end to the next.
- Let fluid absorb, avoid rubbing eyes.
- For eyebrows, apply in areas that you would like to see increase in growth.
- Once lashes have reached the desired appearance (in about 3 months), apply conditioner every other day to maintain the reached appearance.
- It is suggested to apply in the morning as lacrimal glands (the tear duct glands) are more active, as our eyes are more dry at night.
For contact lenses
- Make sure they are removed prior to application.
- Contact lenses may be re-inserted 15 minutes afterwards.
For sensitive eyes it is recommended
- Avoid the use of harsh cleansers around the eyes.
- Wait 15 minutes after cleansing skin to apply EyEnvyTM.
- Use once every other day for first 2 weeks then proceed with regular guide.
- Do not let fluid get in the eye.
- Do not share the conditioner with other individuals.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness occurs and persists.
- Do not use if eyelid is injured, scratched or inflamed.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
I WEAR LASH EXTENSIONS, CAN I USE THIS PRODUCT?
Yes. Because the product is applied to the skin and not the lashes it will not interfere with the bond of the glue. Make sure to wait 48 hours after your infill or full-set to allow the glue to cure. Many lash technicians recognise the benefits of using a lash conditioner with lash extensions for many reasons. The benefits of adding vitamins to the root of your lashes help to strengthen the bulb, preventing the hair follicle from prematurely falling out. The added length and volume of your lashes allows for increased lash placement. Clients who want longer lash extensions but are limited due to their very short lashes will achieve longer length results. Due to the increased density the technician may apply thicker lashes.
HOW LONG DOES A TUBE OF EYENVY® LAST?
A tube of 3.5ml of EyEnvy® will last up to five months and a tube of 2.0ml of EyEnvyTM will last up to 3 months if used daily as recommended. Once opened, the formula will remain active for 9 months. Unopened, a tube of EyEnvy® is good for 18 months.
I NOTICED SOME SKIN DISCOLOURATION WHERE I APPLY EYENVYTM, SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
Some customers have noted a slight darkening of the skin on the eyelid where they have applied EyEnvy® over a prolonged period of time. In most situations this will naturally fade with discontinued use of the product.
CAN I USE EYENVY® ON MY EYEBROWS?
Yes. EyEnvy® can significantly improve the density of your eyebrows. Hair will not grow on scar tissue.
CAN I APPLY MAKEUP AFTER USING EYENVY®?
Yes, you can use all forms of make-up after applying EyEnvy®. We suggest that you first apply EyEnvy® to a clean lid and then let it dry for 1-2 minutes. You may then apply make-up as usual.
I HAVE/HAD CANCER/TREATMENTS, CAN I USE EYENVY®?
It is recommended to begin using EyEnvy 6 months after the last chemotherapy treatment. It will not cause any interference, but rather the effects of chemotherapy to kill cells in the body will not allow EyEnvy® to have its full effect. Lastly, due to heightened sensitivity from chemotherapy, you should start use under the instructions for sensitive eyes, which would be to apply the product as instructed every other day.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN EYENVY®?
Water (Aqua), Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Acetyl Tetrapeptide 3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Leuconostroc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polysorbate 20, Gluconolactone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arctostaphylosa Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract, Magnisium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium, Metabisulfite, Triethanolamine.
yokototalbeauty cosmetic artist
We are available other days and other salons by specific request only.
Cancellations must be made 24hrs prior to appointment.
Mon - Fri : 9am - 9pm
Sat : 9am - 9pm
Sunday : 9am - 9pm