Upon completion you will be a fully qualified hairline microblading technician. This course can be combined with any of our other courses to increase your skill set for those wishing to enter the freelance cosmetic tattoo artist industry.
Discounts apply for multiple courses booked in succession.
Our course runs for 1 full day of face to face tuition with 1 live model.
Light refreshments, tea/coffee.
1 days 0900-1800 hrs
research and study
Underpinning knowledge theory and practical observation assessments
North Willoughby (2 ppl max)
Combination Total $1980 incl. GST
- Who should avoid microblading?
- Pre & After Care
- Healing Stages
- Infection. What to do?
- Skin Types & Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin tones
- Hairline shapes
- Measuring hairline
- Drawing exercises
Practical Skills Includes
- Measuring and outlining
- Application of strokes
- Adjusting depth, matching colours
- Providing aftercare advice
- Beginners or those with beauty experience
What Is Included
- Full professional kit
- Post course support provided and 1 supervised procedure performed at our Clinic.