Upon completion you will be a qualified Scalp Micro (SMP) technician. This course can be combined with any of our other courses to increase your skill set for those wishing to enter the freelance cosmetic tattoo artist industry.
Discounts apply for multiple courses booked in succession.
Our course runs over 2 full days of face to face tuition with 2 live models in the afternoon on both days.
Light refreshments, tea/coffee.
An intense and enjoyable course, that brings big smiles of delight to your clients after final session.
2 days 1000-1800 hrs
Home research and study
Underpinning knowledge theory and practical observation assessments
North Willoughby (2 ppl max)
Combination Total $3,300 incl. GST
- What is SMP?
- How it differs from PMU
- Pre & After Care
- Healing Stages
- Infection. What to do?
- Skin Types & Fitzpatrick Scale
- Skin tones
- Scalp and hairline shapes
- Measuring hairline & faces
- SMP Technique
- Drawing exercises
- Legislation & council requirements
Practical Skills Includes
- Measuring and layout
- Machine set up and use
- Application of dots and stroking
- Providing aftercare advice
- Beginners or those with beauty experience, tattooists.
What Is Included
- Full professional kit
- Post course support provided and 1 supervised procedure performed at our Studio.